Thursday 20 June 2013

MAJOR PROJECT

SHILPARAMAM AT HYDERABAD-INDIA


This is one of the markets that inspired me for the project chosen. The artisan village acts as a center for selling produce of the rural people in the city.

The site of this project is very close to the site I have chosen for my design.

I am planning to provide a market similar to this with the cultural aspects in my design.

The design elements and the materials used were really intresting and I think I will be using them in my design too.



SITE PLAN

BUILDING CONTEXT.

The buildings are made as a typical module of a village house acting a museum for people to see the way the people in villages live




THE MARKET SPACE

The open market place with the street shopping with is a character seen in india is seen incorporated here in a beautiful way which in intent to use in my design







No comments:

Post a Comment